Yoga workshops in Italy:
– Yoga relaxing and meditation (August 2018)
– Yoga Restorative (February 2019)
-Yoga Teacher in Italy at Studio Biophysios in Rome.
-Acrobatic and Dance Teacher at Talent Educational Service Co in
-YogaDanceFlow Teacher at Dance Trinity in Hong Kong.
-Yoga Teacher at O:RIN studio Quarry Bay in Hong Kong.
-Yoga Teacher at STUDIO12 in Hong Kong.
-Flexibility Teacher at AERIAL ARTS ACADEMY in Hong Kong.
-Yoga Teacher for dancers community in Hong Kong.
-Yoga private Teacher in Hong Kong.
She works with CPG Concepts as dancer.
She taught many online Yoga lessons on her Instagram profile and she also teaches DanceYogaFlow and ASHTANGA on an online platform BMNYC.CO
WORK IN HONG KONG:
Federica Gargano works with CPG Concepts and BPM Dance Productions as dancer.
- Choreographer and dancer for a brunch show at “Buenos Aires Polo Club” restaurant of BlackSheep company.
- Choreographer of the shows in “OPHELIA” club/bar in Wan Chai (HK) for Dining&Concept company.
- Dancer for Giorgio Armani event (Aqua Luna boat, Hysan place and Sun Plaza malls).
- Dancer for “Chevrolet” car show for Cpg Concept in Guangzhou (China).
- Dancer for “Porsche” car show for Exposure Concept in Shenzhen (China) choreographer Mandy Liddell.
- Aerial and fire performer for “Maze” by Gordon Ramsay in HK.
- Dancer and performer with Bungee for Adidas Brand Day 2018.
- Dancer with hula hoop for Nu Skin Event 2018 at Hong Kong Asia Expo.
- Dancer for “APOLOGUE 2047” the contemporary show, directed by Zhang Yimou and choreographed by CPG Concepts in Beijing, China and Edinburgh Fringe Festival – China tour (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou) and Guangzhou TV Station.
- Dancer for “Open the New World Concert” at the Cadillac Arena in Beijing, produced by CPG Concepts and with singers 吉克隽逸 (Jikejuny) and 华晨宇 (Huachenyu).
- Dancer for Mercedes and Bentley car shows for BPM Dance Productions.
- Dancer for Robynn & Kendy’s music video “Shout n’ Cry” with Hong Kong singers BPM Dance.
- Ambassador for Red Raven Camera Hong Kong.
- Dancer for LEXUS car show in Hanoi, Vietnam – Choreographer Anh Ngoc Nguyen.
- Dancer for PLAYBOY in Hanoi, Vietnam with CPG Concepts.
- Dancer for PASHA MACAU.
- “Footloose” the musical, directed by Christopher Malcom (role Urleen).
- “Freddie Mercury” the musical.
- “Fame” the musical, directed by Claudio Insegno (role Iris Kelly), Choreographer Valeriano Longoni.
- “Betrothed” the musical-opera, directed by Michele Guardì, Choreographer Mauro Astolfi.
- “Together” the musical, directed by Francesca Sani.
- “Romeo and Juliet Live 3D” the musical, directed by Claudio Insegno, Choreographer Ilir Shaqiri.
- “Raffaello Sanzio and the Fornarina’s Legend” the musical, directed by Marcello Sindici.
- “Cirque du Soleil,” included in performer database since March 2011.
- “The Barber of Seville” opera, directed by Lorenzo Mariani, Choreographer Luciano Cannito.
- “XX Jesus Christ Superstar the Musical” with Ted Neeley (Jesus), Yvonne Elliman (Mary Magdalene) and Barry Dennen (Pilate), directed by Massimo Romeo Piparo, Choreographer Roberto Croce.
- “KustraCodan” contemporary dance company, directed by Francesco Milana.
- “Tour Gold and Silver, 2002” Choreographer Steve LaChance.
- “COMIX” directed by Emiliano Pelissari.
- “KITONB Extreme Theater Company” directed by Angelo Bonello, dancer and aerial dancer Choreographers Mauro Astolfi and Beatrice Bodini.
- “KATAKLO” directed and choreographed by Giulia Staccioli.
- “The Big Water Show” directed by Gianpiero Francese, Choreographer Giorgio Napolitano.
- “The Utopia’s City” directed by Gianpiero Francese, Choreographer Federica Gargano.
- “The Secret of the Big Oak” directed by Giampiero Francese, Choreographer Ilir Shaqiri.
- “So You Think You Can Dance” – Italy Edition (finalist).
- Guest in many Italian TV shows: “Striscia La Notizia”, “Maurizio Costanzo Show” and “Buona Domenica”.
- Ambassador for Italian brand “CALZEDONIA – TEZENIS.”
- “Hundred and Fifty Years” – Choreographer Gino Landi.
- “The Greatest Show After the Weekend” – Choreographer Daniel Ezralow.
- “Family Morning” – Choreographer Steve LaChance.
- “The Best Years 6” – Choreographer Fabrizio Mainini.
- “Before Women” with Kitonb company.
- “The Show is About to Begin” Verona Arena – guest on show with the cast of “Jesus Christ Superstar.”
- “Italy’s Got Talent” dancer.
- “Naples Before and After” dancer, choreographed and directed by Roberto Croce.
- “Ask Me if I Want to the Moon” the film, directed by Claudio Insegno.
- “Love Like a Movie 2” with Kelly Rowland in Lagos, Nigeria with Kitonb company (aerial dancer).
- “From Me to You” by Italian singer Claudio Baglioni in 1998 at the Olympic Stadium of Rome – Choreographer Luca Tommassini.
- “Otel” Restaurant – dancer and aerial performer at club in Florence, Italy.
- “The City of Utopia” show as dancer and aerial dancer.
- “World Male Volleyball Championships” in Milan, Italy as aerial dancer.
- Dance captain for the musical “Romeo and Juliet Live 3D.”
- “Padova Pride Village” event in Padova, Italy (aerial performer and dancer).
- “FUN” tour with the company Kitonb (dancer).
- “AMWAY” in Munich, Germany for LUC PETIT CREATION – Choreographer Nordin TheWiz (dancer).
- “BMW-Mercedes Tour” (dancer).
- Event ANIA at the Olympic Stadium in Rome – Choreographer Nikos Lagousakos (dancer).
- “Ten-lot” event – Choreographer Nikos Lagousakos.
- “Mediterranean Games” – Choreographer Ivan Manzoni (dancer).
- “Rome Film Festival” in Auditorium Music Park – “High School Musical 3” the film (dancer).
- “GOLDEN CIRCUS,” International Circus of Rome – directed by Liana Orfei (dancer).
- “International Dance Competition in Spoleto” with godmother Carla Fracci – directed by Alberto Testa (finalist).
- Perugia International Dance Competition.
- Gala Night in Civitavecchia (Rome) with theater godmother Carla Fracci and global famous dancers Riccardo Di Cosmo and Alessandro Tiburzi.
- Rhythmic gymnastics: won the Italian championship F.G.I. Individual Competition with Roma70 Team.