- Contemporary, Modern and Videodance style dance teacher at Etoile d’Ilir in Rome, Italy under director Ilir Shaqiri, Italy for girls aged 6-11 and 12-15.
- Videodance and Acrobatic Dance teacher at Chaplin Academy in Rome, Italy under director Luca Dinicolantonio.
- Acrobatic and Dance teacher at Talent Educational Service Co. in Hong Kong
- Contemporary and Yoga Dance teacher at Dance Trinity in Hong Kong.
- Yoga Teacher at O:RIN studio Quarry Bay Hong Kong
- Yoga teacher at Biophyosis studio in Rome (Italy).
WORK IN HONG KONG:
Federica Gargano works with CPG Concepts and BPM Dance Productions as dancer.
- Choreographer and dancer for a brunch show at “Buenos Aires Polo Club” restaurant of BlackSheep company.
- Choreographer of the shows in “OPHELIA” club/bar in Wan Chai (HK) for Dining&Concept company.
- Dancer for Giorgio Armani event (Aqua Luna boat, Hysan place and Sun Plaza malls).
- Dancer for “Chevrolet” car show for Cpg Concept in Guangzhou (China).
- Dancer for “Porsche” car show for Exposure Concept in Shenzhen (China) choreographer Mandy Liddell.
- Aerial and fire performer for “Maze” by Gordon Ramsay in HK.
- Dancer and performer with Bungee for Adidas Brand Day 2018.
- Dancer with hula hoop for Nu Skin Event 2018 at Hong Kong Asia Expo.
- Dancer for “APOLOGUE 2047” the contemporary show, directed by Zhang Yimou and choreographed by CPG Concepts in Beijing, China and Edinburgh Fringe Festival – China tour (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou) and Guangzhou TV Station.
- Dancer for “Open the New World Concert” at the Cadillac Arena in Beijing, produced by CPG Concepts and with singers 吉克隽逸 (Jikejuny) and 华晨宇 (Huachenyu).
- Dancer for Mercedes and Bentley car shows for BPM Dance Productions.
- Dancer for Robynn & Kendy’s music video “Shout n’ Cry” with Hong Kong singers BPM Dance.
- Ambassador for Red Raven Camera Hong Kong.
- Dancer for LEXUS car show in Hanoi, Vietnam – Choreographer Anh Ngoc Nguyen.
- Dancer for PLAYBOY in Hanoi, Vietnam with CPG Concepts.
- Dancer for PASHA MACAU.
- “Footloose” the musical, directed by Christopher Malcom (role Urleen).
- “Freddie Mercury” the musical.
- “Fame” the musical, directed by Claudio Insegno (role Iris Kelly), Choreographer Valeriano Longoni.
- “Betrothed” the musical-opera, directed by Michele Guardì, Choreographer Mauro Astolfi.
- “Together” the musical, directed by Francesca Sani.
- “Romeo and Juliet Live 3D” the musical, directed by Claudio Insegno, Choreographer Ilir Shaqiri.
- “Raffaello Sanzio and the Fornarina’s Legend” the musical, directed by Marcello Sindici.
- “Cirque du Soleil,” included in performer database since March 2011.
- “The Barber of Seville” opera, directed by Lorenzo Mariani, Choreographer Luciano Cannito.
- “XX Jesus Christ Superstar the Musical” with Ted Neeley (Jesus), Yvonne Elliman (Mary Magdalene) and Barry Dennen (Pilate), directed by Massimo Romeo Piparo, Choreographer Roberto Croce.
- “KustraCodan” contemporary dance company, directed by Francesco Milana.
- “Tour Gold and Silver, 2002” Choreographer Steve LaChance.
- “COMIX” directed by Emiliano Pelissari.
- “KITONB Extreme Theater Company” directed by Angelo Bonello, dancer and aerial dancer Choreographers Mauro Astolfi and Beatrice Bodini.
- “KATAKLO” directed and choreographed by Giulia Staccioli.
- “The Big Water Show” directed by Gianpiero Francese, Choreographer Giorgio Napolitano.
- “The Utopia’s City” directed by Gianpiero Francese, Choreographer Federica Gargano.
- “The Secret of the Big Oak” directed by Giampiero Francese, Choreographer Ilir Shaqiri.
- “So You Think You Can Dance” – Italy Edition (finalist).
- Guest in many Italian TV shows: “Striscia La Notizia”, “Maurizio Costanzo Show” and “Buona Domenica”.
- Ambassador for Italian brand “CALZEDONIA – TEZENIS.”
- “Hundred and Fifty Years” – Choreographer Gino Landi.
- “The Greatest Show After the Weekend” – Choreographer Daniel Ezralow.
- “Family Morning” – Choreographer Steve LaChance.
- “The Best Years 6” – Choreographer Fabrizio Mainini.
- “Before Women” with Kitonb company.
- “The Show is About to Begin” Verona Arena – guest on show with the cast of “Jesus Christ Superstar.”
- “Italy’s Got Talent” dancer.
- “Naples Before and After” dancer, choreographed and directed by Roberto Croce.
- “Ask Me if I Want to the Moon” the film, directed by Claudio Insegno.
- “Love Like a Movie 2” with Kelly Rowland in Lagos, Nigeria with Kitonb company (aerial dancer).
- “From Me to You” by Italian singer Claudio Baglioni in 1998 at the Olympic Stadium of Rome – Choreographer Luca Tommassini.
- “Otel” Restaurant – dancer and aerial performer at club in Florence, Italy.
- “The City of Utopia” show as dancer and aerial dancer.
- “World Male Volleyball Championships” in Milan, Italy as aerial dancer.
- Dance captain for the musical “Romeo and Juliet Live 3D.”
- “Padova Pride Village” event in Padova, Italy (aerial performer and dancer).
- “FUN” tour with the company Kitonb (dancer).
- “AMWAY” in Munich, Germany for LUC PETIT CREATION – Choreographer Nordin TheWiz (dancer).
- “BMW-Mercedes Tour” (dancer).
- Event ANIA at the Olympic Stadium in Rome – Choreographer Nikos Lagousakos (dancer).
- “Ten-lot” event – Choreographer Nikos Lagousakos.
- “Mediterranean Games” – Choreographer Ivan Manzoni (dancer).
- “Rome Film Festival” in Auditorium Music Park – “High School Musical 3” the film (dancer).
- “GOLDEN CIRCUS,” International Circus of Rome – directed by Liana Orfei (dancer).
- “International Dance Competition in Spoleto” with godmother Carla Fracci – directed by Alberto Testa (finalist).
- Perugia International Dance Competition.
- Gala Night in Civitavecchia (Rome) with theater godmother Carla Fracci and global famous dancers Riccardo Di Cosmo and Alessandro Tiburzi.
- Rhythmic gymnastics: won the Italian championship F.G.I. Individual Competition with Roma70 Team.